Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Conquering the Elusive One

I wasn't able to utter any word but; "Thank you Lord!" It was yesterday noontime that I received a phone call notifying that my sis' name is on the passers' list of the neuro exam. Atlast, after the sleepless nights that I've been through, I can now be at ease.
But, whew! after just some minutes that have passed, a text coming from home told me that I should be watchful for there are rumors that my sis name might be slashed in exchange of the names of those who were paying applicants but failed in the exam.
OMG!... I thought I could have a peace of mind but the fact remains that "Until and unless my sis take her oath, I should always be vigilant!" But just this morning, we received the confirmation...indeed, my sis is in the list which qualifies her for the next level.
I cannot described the joy and happiness that said news brought to our family especially to the main character of this Series.
As of this moment, while I'm writing this Moderate your Greed Series, my sis is having the orientation for the next level of the recruitment which is the medical examination.
In that level, my family and I are praying for the best that goodfaith will reign over men's greed.
Well, goodluck to you sis! I am here praying that you will make up to the end.


No comments: