Thursday, November 13, 2008

We can be Angel

It's been weeks that my family were in desperate situation on how to get a height waiver for my sister since she is short for 3cm from the standard height required in the recruitment process.

My mom almost lost hope...but when I talked to my father I advised him to try to approached Mr. X, he might be the right person who can make a big help in obtaining that precious waiver.

Just yesterday, I received a phone call informing me that the waiver has been signed and ready for released. Though everybody were happy of the news, my mom can't help from expressing what she felt and told me to quote; "If you only told us ahead of time of the idea of approaching Mr. X, we wont be experiencing the ordeal that we've been through from this greedy people".

I just told her; "Let it go, mother...just consider the fact that whatever we've lost, there will be a thousand folds of happiness in return". Then she said, "yeah!..that's the best to think of... you're such an angel after all".

No comments: